Mara - You know how I love to see this little baby swimming. HOWEVER! The very, very best thing of all was to hear your voice speaking to your little baby girl. I have watched, but more importantly listened to this over and over again.
Please do more and more videos with Adalynn. It makes up in so many ways for not being there in person. Who ever thought, after all the summers I spent in Wisconsin, this summer, of all summer, with two baby Kublys, I am not there to drink it all in!
Oh! Well! All things for a purpose says the Lord! I am grateful for this technology that brings me the pictures of these precious baby girls, the sound of your voice, and Ryan's laughter. It is all more precious than gold and diamonds. A true blessing!!
Mara - You know how I love to see this little baby swimming.
ReplyDeleteHOWEVER! The very, very best thing of all was to hear your voice speaking to your little baby girl. I have watched, but more importantly listened to this over and over again.
Please do more and more videos with Adalynn. It makes up in so many ways for not being there in person. Who ever thought, after all the summers I spent in Wisconsin, this summer, of all summer, with two baby Kublys, I am not there to drink it all in!
Oh! Well! All things for a purpose says the Lord! I am grateful for this technology that brings me the pictures of these precious baby girls, the sound of your voice, and Ryan's laughter. It is all more precious than gold and diamonds. A true blessing!!
I love you all very much.
Auntie "Fairy Godmother" Joie