You look like you have the life of Riley! And also are in very good training for hanging out in your "uniform"
How is that cutie of a Big Brother Clayton treating you? Probably sneaking lots of kisses when nobody is around! You will probably be his first girlfriend, so make the most of it!
Tell Daddy I am waiting to see you sing "Proud Mary" when he does Karaoke.
And tell MaMa to call me when she has a spare nano-second to talk. I miss her - well I really miss you all - but she is the best talker, even though she has a minimalist style!
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses to you ... share some with Daddy, Mommy, Clayton, and Grandma Kathy .... but save the best for you!
Hey Sweet Thing!
ReplyDeleteYou look like you have the life of Riley! And also are in very good training for hanging out in your "uniform"
How is that cutie of a Big Brother Clayton treating you? Probably sneaking lots of kisses when nobody is around! You will probably be his first girlfriend, so make the most of it!
Tell Daddy I am waiting to see you sing "Proud Mary" when he does Karaoke.
And tell MaMa to call me when she has a spare nano-second to talk. I miss her - well I really miss you all - but she is the best talker, even though she has a minimalist style!
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses to you ... share some with Daddy, Mommy, Clayton, and Grandma Kathy .... but save the best for you!
I love you my little Adii Hope!
Auntie Fairy GodMother Joie